What is it?
Like Prezi, but with a whiteboard lesson style instead of a PPT style
How do you make one?
1. Need an account - sign up with FB, Google2. 7 day free trial
3. Download "VideoScribe" app to your computer (PC & MAC friendly)
4. Support - Once signed up, there are many tutorial videos & printable worksheets about how to use it
Here is the first Tutorial video that gives a general overview of what Sparkol/VideoScribe does.
1. Find the "+" button to start a new project
2. add image, adjust layout of image, transitions & timing, etc
3. add text
4. adjust the "story board" to control what appears first, second, etc
5. add sound - your voice or a background soundtrack
Saving & Sharing Projects
Save project to the ".scribe" Folder on your computer/online (can only share with others who have VideoScribe on their computer)
Share it with friends (make a "video file") - it is easy to export to YouTube, FB, PPT
My Tester Project
My tester was maybe 30 seconds long and took about 6 minutes to turn into a "video file" for YouTube
Here's the final product, my friends! Enjoy