- It is very cool!! There are so many ways to give information. You can embed videos, actually pluck strings of an instrument and they produce sound!!
- The graphics are wonderful.
- It is interactive.
- It has a large informational resource site.
- It can be used for any subject.
- You can save work.
- You can create individual student portfolios and they can be saved.
- It is in many different languages so it could be a useful tool for ELL learners.
- There is also a blog so students can comment on other students Glogsters.
- All topics and lessons are aligned to the common core.
I know that here will be more positive features when I can explore more.
Negatives of Glogster:
- It is complicated
- It is expensive, it cost $360 a year for up to 125 students each year.
I could not send any links or share any information with you because you have to register to even get on and search the site and you can only share information with members of Glogster. The good news is that you can register for free for 21 days.
It is worth a look,